AAM GROUP INITIAL DISCLOSURE STATEMENT
BestCarFinder is a trading style of Alliance Asset Management Ltd.
Registered Address is 3 Eaton Court, Colmworth Business Park, Eaton Socon, Cambridgeshire, PE19 8ER
Company Registration Number 03107480
Alliance Asset Management Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) FCA number 667946. Please note some services offered by Alliance Asset Management Limited are not regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
Alliance Asset Management Limited is a credit broker and not a lender.
The Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) is the independent regulator of financial services. If you are looking for a car or light commercial vehicle and you are not a Limited company or in a partnership of more than 4 people then your agreement may/will be regulated by the FCA. The FCA requires us to provide you with an Initial Disclosure Document to help you decide if our services are right for you. This document provides information about the products we offer, the services we will provide, what we charge for our services, who regulates us and what to do if you have a complaint. It is important to us that you feel we have treated you fairly, before, during and after the sale.
What services do we provide?
We have products suitable for a business or for personal use. The products are different and it is important that we understand what sort of agreement you may need. We will provide you with either comparable details of firms most appropriate to your vehicle funding requirements or general information relating to vehicle finance products. In assessing your requirements, we may seek such information about your personal circumstances and objectives as might be relevant in order to enable us to identify your needs. It is important that you provide us with accurate and relevant information. You will not receive advice or recommendations from us but we may ask questions to narrow down the selection of firms offered. We will provide you with product information enabling you to make your own choice about how to proceed. The products offered will be based on information you have provided at the time.
Who’s products do we use?
We work with a carefully selected panel of funding providers. We can introduce you to a range of finance providers from our panel of funders who may be able to help you finance your vehicle and provide other products and services, for example vehicle maintenance products.
Do we charge for our services?
Alliance Asset Management Limited charge fees for our Services
Vehicle Sourcing Fee – Prior to processing your order, a non-refundable Vehicle Sourcing Fee will be required of £250.00 excluding VAT (£300.00 inclusive of VAT at the prevailing rate) for our services as stated on your vehicle Quotation. The Vehicle Sourcing Fee is the broker fee charged for our service and represents the costs and time incurred for sourcing and ordering the vehicle on your behalf. This Vehicle Sourcing Fee is payable by debit or credit card or by Bank Transfer (BACs). This Vehicle Sourcing Fee is taken once we receive the vehicle Order Form signed by you instructing us to place an order on your behalf.
Cancellation Charges – If you cancel the Order after returning your signed Vehicle Order Form and after any applicable cooling off period then the company will reserve the right to charge you a Cancellation Fee of £366.67 excluding VAT (£440.00 inclusive of VAT at the prevailing rate) in respect of our costs and losses that we’ve incurred. The cancellation fee is payable within seven days of the date of the Company’s invoice
Alliance Asset Management do not charge regulated customers fees for Contract Amendments such as Contract Extensions or Mileage Amendments, however individual Funders may have different policies please check their Terms and Conditions carefully.
We are a commission and fee based organisation which means that we may receive a payment for business introductions should you decide to enter into an agreement with us. These fees may be variable or pre-set dependent on the product and the volume that we place with the chosen supplier. If you would like us to disclose any potential commission please make your request to our head office address; 3 Eaton Court, Colmworth Business Park, Eaton Socon, Cambridgeshire, PE19 8ER.
Version Oct 2020
SEARCH SERVICE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Our Service
a. Alliance Asset Management Limited (the “Company”) operates the website www.bestcarfinder.co.uk. The Company is registered in England and Wales under company number 03107480 and the Company's office is at 3 Eaton Court, Colmworth Business Park, Eaton Socon, Cambridgeshire, PE19 8ER.
b. The Company provides a search service for business and personal contracts for the hire, contract purchase, hire purchase and finance lease of vehicles and the financing of such contracts (the “Search Service”). The Search Service makes enquiries into competitive vehicle prices, funding and availability from the Company’s associated third party car dealer contacts and funding institutions (Funders) with the results being returned to the customer.
c. Upon receiving the result of the Search Service, you may request the Company to proceed to obtain a formal quote for the vehicle and/or financing for the vehicle. You will be asked to complete and return a credit application. Following the Company's receipt of confirmation that credit is available to you, you may request us to process an order for you.
2. By signing this Search Service Agreement you agree that the Company will assist you to find the most appropriate vehicle finance product(s) and/or Service(s) that match your stated requirements and to process any order you have made with us. Please note that this agreement is separate to and not connected to any lease or finance agreement you may enter into.
3. We have a commercial relationship with a carefully selected panel of lenders and we may receive a commission from the selected lender. We do not charge a fee for this Search Service. Full details of fees we do charge for our range services are set out in our Information Notice attached to this agreement.
4. If you progress to place an order with us then upon receipt of your order form a non-refundable Vehicle Sourcing Fee will be required to be paid prior to processing your order. The Vehicle Sourcing Fee is the fee charged by the Company for our service and represents the costs and time incurred for sourcing and ordering the vehicle on your behalf. The Vehicle Sourcing Fee will be set out in the Order Form.
5. We record all telephone calls for training purposes and to improve the service we offer.
6. The prices quoted either on the website or in a written quotation may include VAT at the prevailing rate. If the rate of VAT or other applicable taxes or charges changes between taking the offer and supply of the Vehicle, the Company will adjust payments accordingly.
7. From time to time vehicles may incur changes to tariffs, specifications or other charges which may alter the price quoted beyond the control of the Company. In these instances the Company will notify you of such changes in writing.
8. We cannot accept any responsibility for any losses incurred by you arising out of the contract between you and the finance company and purported arrangements relating to the supply of any vehicle save to the extent that such loss is caused by our negligent act or omission.
9. Force Majeure - Our performance under this agreement will be excused if we are unable to perform due to any cause beyond our reasonable control.
10. Cancellation - By signing this Search Service agreement you accept and acknowledge that your right to cancel as stipulated under the Distance Selling Regulations is restricted and is not applicable once we commence performance of this agreement.
12. Complaints - The Company is committed to Customer Service and will try to resolve all Customer complaints in a fair, professional and timely manner. Please contact us in writing at our head office address if you have a complaint. Full details of our complaints procedure are available on our website [link]:
13. Electronic Signatures – In order to proceed with your application and any future agreements we will need your consent to conclude agreements through electronic means only using the email address supplied and / or electronic signatures.
14. Direct Debit – The bank details that are entered on to the proposal form will be used to create the Direct Debit mandate for monthly payments by signing this proposal you are in agreement. All Direct Debits are covered by the Direct Debit guarantee a copy will be sent to you by post.
16. Information Notice Link – Click here for full details of our charges.
17. Initial Disclosure Document Link – Click here for full details of the services we provide.
Version October 2020