Terms and Conditions
The term "BestCarFinder" or "us" or "we" refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 3 Eaton Court, Colmworth Business Park, Eaton Socon, Cambridgeshire, PE19 8ER. Our company registration number is 03107480. The term "you" refers to the user or viewer of our website.
Search Service Terms and Conditions
1. Our Service
a. Best Car Finder Group Limited (the “Company”) operates the website www.bestcarfinder.co.uk. The Company is registered in England and Wales under company number 10595023 and the Company's office is at 3 Eaton Court, Colmworth Business Park, Eaton Socon, Cambridgeshire, PE19 8ER.
b. The Company provides a search service for business and personal contracts for the hire, contract purchase, hire purchase and finance lease of vehicles and the financing of such contracts (the “Search Service”). The Search Service makes enquiries into competitive vehicle prices, funding and availability from the Company’s associated third party car dealer contacts and funding institutions (Funders) with the results being returned to the customer.
c. Upon receiving the result of the Search Service, you may request the Company to proceed to obtain a formal quote for the vehicle and/or financing for the vehicle. You will be asked to complete and return a credit application. Following the Company's receipt of confirmation that credit is available to you, you may request us to process an order for you.
2. By signing this Search Service Agreement you agree that the Company will assist you to find the most appropriate vehicle finance product(s) and/or Service(s) that match your stated requirements and to process any order you have made with us. Please note that this agreement is separate to and not connected to any lease or finance agreement you may enter into.
3. We have a commercial relationship with a carefully selected panel of lenders and we may receive a commission from the selected lender. We do not charge a fee for this Search Service. Full details of fees we do charge for our range services are set out in our Information Notice attached to this agreement.
4. If you progress to place an order with us then upon receipt of your order form a non-refundable Vehicle Sourcing Fee will be required to be paid prior to processing your order. The Vehicle Sourcing Fee is the fee charged by the Company for our service and represents the costs and time incurred for sourcing and ordering the vehicle on your behalf. The Vehicle Sourcing Fee will be set out in the Order Form.
5. We record all telephone calls for training purposes and to improve the service we offer.
6. The prices quoted either on the website or in a written quotation may include VAT at the prevailing rate. If the rate of VAT or other applicable taxes or charges changes between taking the offer and supply of the Vehicle, the Company will adjust payments accordingly.
7. From time to time vehicles may incur changes to tariffs, specifications or other charges which may alter the price quoted beyond the control of the Company. In these instances the Company will notify you of such changes in writing.
8. We cannot accept any responsibility for any losses incurred by you arising out of the contract between you and the finance company and purported arrangements relating to the supply of any vehicle save to the extent that such loss is caused by our negligent act or omission.
9. Force Majeure - Our performance under this agreement will be excused if we are unable to perform due to any cause beyond our reasonable control.
10. Cancellation - By signing this Search Service agreement you accept and acknowledge that your right to cancel as stipulated under the Distance Selling Regulations is restricted and is not applicable once we commence performance of this agreement.
12. Complaints - The Company is committed to Customer Service and will try to resolve all Customer complaints in a fair, professional and timely manner. Please contact us in writing at our head office address if you have a complaint. Full details of our complaints procedure are available on our website [link]:
13. Electronic Signatures – In order to proceed with your application and any future agreements we will need your consent to conclude agreements through electronic means only using the email address supplied and / or electronic signatures.
14. Direct Debit – The bank details that are entered on to the proposal form will be used to create the Direct Debit mandate for monthly payments by signing this proposal you are in agreement. All Direct Debits are covered by the Direct Debit guarantee a copy will be sent to you by post.
16. Information Notice Link – Click here for full details of our charges.
17. Initial Disclosure Document Link – Click here for full details of the services we provide.